Institute for Innovative Design
The Institute for Innovative Design is an independent, private non-profit association. Its activities focus mainly on applied research, product and service development with emphasis on following topics
- energy efficiency,
- environmental sustainability
with respect to consumer products as well as services from their conception to manufacturing / implementation, marketing, usage until their final disposal.
Related projects are performed under the frame work of e-motions and are devided in following sections:
- Recreation: sport, training and wellness equipment
- Building: heating, ventilation, aircon systems
- Automotive: sensors, low energy, air ventilation and climate control, ...
- Energy: solar, biomass, heat pump, insulation
- Domestic: appliances, home control, alarm system
- Multimedia: Audio, Video, Sat, HDTV, ...
The INSTITUTE carries out independent test of products and services in the fields mentioned above and is able to presents its awards to companies for their innovative product design.
The INSTITUTE further consults and assists companies in their overall product development processes and conducts individually arranged projects at different stages such as:
- consulting in issues of product recycling, ergonomics and energy efficient design
- technology routing and road mapping
- optimising companies' development processes
- collecting market data, generating market surveys and deriving marketing strategies
- securing intellectual proprietary, researching patent data bases and applying for patents
- devising and evaluating of conceptual designs
- developing products and optimising their performance using CAD and other simulation tools
- moderating design validation processes via FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis) and compiling data
- assisting in prototyping and product testing
- supporting in project management
Projects in progress and recently carried out are listed under the menu projects.
For further information please contact us.